Getting started with our Home health care services is quite simple and straightforward.
- Once our office or any of our representatives is contacted, using any of the numbers on the brochures, our fliers or the website.
- We will schedule an appropriate time for a visit to the client/patient at home. Therein we will discuss the services, and address all concerns and questions, if any.
- Our team doctor will, afterwards, carry out the initial assessment, including obtaining basic information that will enable us provide quality, patient-centred Home Healthcare.
- We will liaise with the patient’s primary doctor (if any) and family members alike to draw up a plan of care that is tailored to fit the individual needs of the client/patient.
- The Homecare agreement form is then signed, and the appropriate caregiver assigned to the patient.
- The care commences on the agreed date and time
- And continually, we monitor and evaluate the patient’s case to ensure complete satisfaction.